INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Pursuant to art. 13 and 14 of EU Regulation 2016/679 of 27/04/2016
Pursuant to Article 13 and 14 of EU Regulation 2016/679 of 27/04/2016, hereinafter referred to as RGPD (General Regulations for the Protection of Personal Data), CREAZIONI LORENZA SRL, with registered office in Via Fiorentina, 18 Figline Valdarno (FI), as owner of the processing of personal data, informs you of the following:
A. Purpose of the treatment
The personal data you provide will be used exclusively for the following purposes:
a. stipulation and execution of the contract and all the activities connected to it, such as, for example, invoicing, credit protection, administrative, management, organizational and functional services for the execution of the contract;
b. fulfillment of the obligations established by law, and other instructions given by authorities invested by law and by supervisory and control bodies.
The processing of personal data for the aforementioned purposes does not require your express consent (Article 6 letters b) and e) of the RGPD).
B. Methods of data processing
The processing of personal data is carried out both on paper and computerized media, by means of electronic or automated tools, in compliance with the regulations in force in particular on privacy and security and in compliance with the principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and protection rights of the data subject. The processing is carried out directly by the owner’s organization, by its managers and / or agents.
C. Compulsory or optional nature of the provision of data and consequences of a refusal to provide personal data
The data required for the purposes referred to in the preceding letters a) and b) must be provided for the fulfillment of the legal obligations and / or for the conclusion and execution of the contractual relationship and the provision of the requested services. Therefore your eventual refusal, even partial, to provide such data would make it impossible for the Supplier to establish and manage the relationship itself and to provide the requested service.
D. Communication and Dissemination
Your personal data may be communicated, within the limits strictly relevant to the obligations, the tasks and the purposes set out above and in compliance with current legislation on the subject, to the following categories of subjects:
1. Subjects to whom this communication must be made in order to fulfill or to demand the fulfillment of specific obligations provided for by laws, regulations and / or Community legislation;
2. External physical and / or legal persons providing services to the activities of the Owner for the purposes referred to in point A. (eg suppliers, consultants, companies, institutions, professional offices). These subjects will operate as data controllers.
Personal data will not be disseminated in any way.
E. Data transfer
Personal data is stored on servers located within the European Union.
F. Period of retention of personal data
Personal data will be kept for the entire duration expressed by the contract stipulated with the owner concluded that the data will be kept for the completion of the terms provided by law for the conservation of administrative documents and then will be deleted.
G. Holder and manager of the treatment
The data controller is CREAZIONI LORENZA S.R.L, with registered office in Via Fiorentina, 18 in Figline Valdarno (FI).
The data processors are Sandra Lotti and Saverio Simoni.
H. Rights of the interested party
In your capacity as an interested party, you have the rights set forth in art. 15 RGPD and precisely the rights of:
1. The access, correction, cancellation, limitation and opposition to the processing of data
2. To obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
3. To revoke the consent to the processing, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent acquired before the revocation of those including those whose conservation is not necessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed
The exercise of the aforementioned rights can be exercised through written communication to be sent by means of Pec or registered letter with return receipt to the address:
CREAZIONI LORENZA S.R.L
Via Fiorentina, 18 a Figline Valdarno (FI)
Telefono: 055/ 8367336 – E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org